1. Definitions and characteristics of cookies Cookies and similar technologies are information that sites and apps send or read on your devices at the first visit, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites and apps at the next visit. Thanks to these technologies, sites and apps remember actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again. at the next visit.
These technologies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a service and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of the user's navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
Our site does not use analysis tools such as Google Analytics, ergo profiling cookies are not used but only technical cookies.
2. Types of cookies used by the Site and possibility of de-selection While browsing the Site, you will receive the following cookies: Technical cookies , third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from different third-party sites or servers and therefore different from those of the site in question; listed below with links corresponding to their privacy policies and opt -out mechanisms .
- Performance cookies that allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Third party cookies By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site ("owner"), and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these sites the web address of the information and the methods for managing cookies are shown, in addition to the possible denial of consent to the installation of cookies:
Youtube . com - multimedia content (profiling):
Google Maps Platform
Cookie management: The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on his browser. Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies. By way of example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options -> Privacy menu, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Disabling cookies on specific browsers
- this site does not profile users for remarketing or advertising purposes.